There is no limit in what God can do!

There is no limit in what God can do!
Awake everyday knowing that our Lord is changing us into His image!

Monday, March 9, 2015

Everyone needs an Eli

Everyone needs an Eli to teach you how to hear the voice of God. Our Eli will also tell us to give out the words just as God gave them to you. I have given prophecies to people from the Lord and them try to get me to add something or take something to make them fit the way they want them to. (Ex. I prayed for a woman one night and heard the Lord say, I am giving her the desires of her heart. She came to me later and said that meant that she was going to be a grandmother and something else.) I remembered the prophecy and restated it and did not add or take away and she said, “For a grandbaby!” I finally had to say, I did not say that. Was she being wrong was that a desire of her heart? I don’t know that is not my job. My job is only to give the words that I hear and not interpret or add or take from them. Seems simple but can be complicated when dealing with others! Our precious Holy Spirit wants to lead us and guide us, but we have to know how to listen and better more, we have to obey. I remember one day going shopping with my children and the Holy Spirit instructing me to go by and pray for a lady. I really did not even know where she lived but remember driving up her drive way. I did not have a cell phone then and had to have the Holy Spirit be my navigator. As I walked in the house she was setting with her face in her hands sopping. I ministered to her with hugs and smiles and reminded her how important she is to God, that He would have me come by and pray with her. Phillip was instructed by the Holy Spirit to go and witness. At a new job I have I was struggling with how to witness Jesus without saying scripture. I was reminded that I was an epistle for the kids to read, just looking at my life, but I also was reminded of the scripture, Ep 6: 18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints; 19 And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel Acts 8 (Philip) 26 And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert. 27 And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship, 28 Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias the prophet. 29 Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot. 30 And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest? 31 And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him. 32 The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth: 33 In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth. 34 And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man? 35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus. 36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized? 37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God. 38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him. 39 And when they were come up out of the water, the Spirit of the Lord caught away Philip, that the eunuch saw him no more: and he went on his way rejoicing. 40 But Philip was found at Azotus: and passing through he preached in all the cities, till he came to Caesarea. Always remember that the Holy Ghost will give you the words to say. Saying I don’t know what to say is not an excuse with God. Just Ask Moses! (Our Father God said, Tell them I am sent you! Acts 1:8 But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. Matthew 10 : 5 These twelve Jesus sent forth, and commanded them, saying, Go not into the way of the Gentiles, and into any city of the Samaritans enter ye not:6 But go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand. 8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.9 Provide neither gold, nor silver, nor brass in your purses, 10 Nor scrip for your journey, neither two coats, neither shoes, nor yet staves: for the workman is worthy of his meat. 11 And into whatsoever city or town ye shall enter, enquire who in it is worthy; and there abide till ye go thence.12 And when ye come into an house, salute it. 13 And if the house be worthy, let your peace come upon it: but if it be not worthy, let your peace return to you. 14 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet. 15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city. 16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves. 17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues; 18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles. 19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you. Always make sure the instruction you receive follow accurately with the Holy word of God. Never add to prophecy and seek wise trusting counsel as needed.