There is no limit in what God can do!

There is no limit in what God can do!
Awake everyday knowing that our Lord is changing us into His image!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Teachings of Peter

I have been teaching about the Disciple Peter. He was a leader that stepped out of the boat and dared to lead. All through Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, and Acts we see Peter asking questions and following after Christ. Peter would have the correct answer at times and then Jesus would say to Peter, "Get thee behind me." in another chapter, but where would we be in the body of Christ without the Peters. Those that dare to ask questions. Those that believe and act on that belief. I encourage you today, get out of the boat. Jesus wants to come to you in a way that He had never come to you before. Peter said, "If that be you Lord bid me come to thee." Jesus came walking on the water. Jesus had never done this before. Jesus is saying to the body today, I am doing a new work in a new way, don't miss my visitation because I come to you in another way. Don't limit me by your traditions! Jesus can speak to us by His inward witness, dreams, visions, other vessels, His word, and many other ways... Are you expecting a visit?