There is no limit in what God can do!

There is no limit in what God can do!
Awake everyday knowing that our Lord is changing us into His image!

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Let's change together!

Good afternoon, as a woman that loves God, I will love sharing with you some of the thoughts that our Lord places in my spirit. When my cousin Vickie mentioned to me that I needed a blog spot to share my reflections. I thought what is a blog spot and who reads them. I love confirmation from God. At a ladies retreat a couple of weeks ago a sweet lady asked me what my contact was on the internet. I did not know at the time that this was leading me to create this blog spot. So for this season, I will be posting thoughts, reflections, prayers, songs, and scriptures for all those hungry for all they can receive from the word.
I know that today we are all so busy that to be instant in season seems foreign to most. So, I hope we can expound the word of God together and gather our thoughts.

In Him, Sister Kathy